DM AUCTION SERVICES PRESENTS
- A live Professional Licensed Auctioneer to conduct an online auction for your patrons to optimize the higher-priced items you would usually sell as live items
- Reach out to your entire database
- Can provide multi-sale items: raffles, wine pulls, parties, etc.
- Donate (aka Fund a Cause) is ABSOLUTELY available during your Virtual Auction
- Trips sold via Virtual auction will not start on the clock until travel restrictions are lifted, and then guests have two years to travel.
- Optional Virtual Ticketing available plus Viewing Parties
- One Stop Shop for: Auctioneer, Bidding Technology, Streaming, Support, Ideas, Items for Raffles, Live and Silent auctions.
- For your organization: DM Auction Services has 12 years of experience with 600 auctions and have raised >$40M.
- Administrative help, virtual auction responsibilities and support will be provided by Kayla Aalbers
- Consultation before, during and after the event
- We recommend the silent auction run for 4-6 days
- The items and photos provided by the organization will be uploaded 2 days before the auction goes “live”
- Concierge bidding help and support provided by contacting Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The system allows bidding from phone, tablet or computer
- Receipts will be sent to the guests’ phones once the auction has closed
- A thank you text is sent to your guests the next day
- A summary report is provided the night of the event with detailed reports and funds sent within 7 days
- >30 sponsors with their logos and websites can be displayed on the home screen
- The bidding link provided can be sent to your guests to register the day your online auction opens
- We bring all the equipment for a successful streaming experience, integrating real-time and pre-recorded content
- Virtual Background (green screen)
- Stage and Background Lighting
- HD Camera
- High Quality Microphone
- Ability to integrate organization provided content into stream
- Can overlay messages on the screen
- Custom designed pre-show to engage viewers that log on early (music can be included)