WHY CHOOSE US?
- Because we have dedicated, professional Charity Auctioneers.
- Licensed (#16260) Professional Auctioneer* solely specializing in charities and non-profits
- A team of professional, licensed auctioneers
- Available for auctions throughout the great state of Texas
- Hosted more than 500 Charity Auctions, raising more than $40 Million so far
- Entertains while engaging the crowd during bidding
- Conscious of the fund-raising goals of each auction and organization
- Uses trained bid spotters/ ringmen to entice the bidding process
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of a successful auction: from planning to wrap-up
- Presents seminars nationally that provide successful insights into all aspects of benefit auctions.
- Experienced in Live Virtual Auctions–to help your organization continue raising money in this difficult time of social distancing.
WHAT SETS US APART?
A single-minded focus on hosting successful charity auctions.
- Dean participates in all phases of the event making suggestions and recommendations to ensure the success of current and future auctions.
- Dean makes a point to become knowledgeable about the goals and objectives of the organization as well as the nature and level of commitment of the particular audience.
- While focused and aware of the significance that a successful benefit auction can have on the financial viability of an organization, Dean never loses sight of the fact that a successful benefit auction is for the attendees. The atmosphere of the event must be about encouraging participation, showing appreciation, affirming the commitment to the organization, and enjoying the evening of entertainment and celebration.