DM AUCTION SERVICES PRESENTS
We are all suffering from the effects of COVID-19 and DM Auction Services is providing an alternative solution during these challenging and difficult times. If you have decided to postpone or cancel your scheduled Gala for the foreseeable future, DM Auction Services announces our VIRTUAL AUCTION to supplement your revenue and not as a replacement for your future galas. Dean has conducted live virtual auctions for several organizations and DM Auction Services can continue to provide comprehensive services including a live auction, silent auction via Qtego, and all the customer support for a successful fundraising event!
- A live auctioneer (Dean McCurry) to conduct an online auction for your patrons to optimize the higher-priced items you would usually sell as live items
- Reach out to your entire database, not just your gala attendees
- Can provide multi-sales items: raffles, wine pulls, parties, etc
- Raffles can be drawn via the random computer-generated system
- Donate (aka Fund a Cause) is ABSOLUTELY available during our Virtual Auction
- Trips sold via Virtual Auction will not start on the clock until travel restrictions are lifted, and then guests have two years to travel
- Kayla Aalbers will provide administrative, virtual auction responsibilities, and information.
- We recommend the silent auction run 5-7 days
- The spreadsheet and photos of items provided by the organization will be uploaded by Kayla two days before the Virtual Auction goes live.
- Concierge bidding help and support provided by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our system allows bidding from phone-tablet or computer, receipts sent to your patrons as usual after the auction closes
- A thank you text sent to your patrons after the auction closes
- Summary report sent to your admin immediately after auction closes (Detailed report and funds sent within 7 days)
- >30 sponsors and website link can be provided on the home screen
- The bidding link provided can be sent to your patrons to register the day you open the virtual auction