USING ONLINE AUCTION BIDDING DURING VIRTUAL EVENTS
One of the benefits of using DMAuctions Services is that we were already set up with mobile bidding, through Qtego–making our transition to virtual events even easier for you and your guests! When your event starts, it’s easy to navigate the livestream and bid on silent and live auction items, as well as make donations, participate in raffles, and follow your activity. It’s so simple!
You will receive two texts once you have registered your phone. Click on the link at the bottom of the
2nd text which will take you to the bidding site.
- AUCTION ITEMS takes you to the Silent Items: click on MENU and from the drop-down, you can access the CATEGORIES
- TO BID—Scroll to item or search by item #, click on the picture, and place bid. You will see a screen confirming you as high bidder or that you have been outbid.
- LIVE ITEMS is a preview of the items in the LIVE AUCTION.
- STREAMING ITEM ***** will take you to the exact spot in the virtual live activity.
- NO BIDS is a list of items without bids.
- INSTABUY takes you to raffles, multi-sale trips, etc. Click on the item, enter quantity, and buy.
- DONATE allows you to make a donation. You can donate a pre-set amount or an amount you choose.
- MY ACTIVITY allows you to track your bids.
- To Bid on the Live Auction, you will click on the LIVE STREAM in the upper left-hand corner of your screen. That will take you to the Live Auction. You will use the same app to bid on live.
- CHECK-OUT will happen soon after the live auction is closed. Your receipt will be sent to your phone.
- To bid on the live auction, click on the LIVE STREAM in the upper left corner. To chat, click on the CHAT in the upper right corner.
To watch the program/live auction on your TV, use an HDMI cable connected to your laptop/computer, and one of the HDMI ports on your TV. This will allow you to see the program/auction as a group. You will still do the bidding on your phone, tablet, or computer, but you can watch the action on a bigger screen.
Enjoy and Happy Bidding!