Whether you’re planning your first fundraising event or you’re a seasoned pro, there are always challenges and opportunities along the way. And DM Auction Services can help you plan your next live auction!
We can help you choose your event type.
- Determine what your guest preferences are. We’ve hosted formal galas, casual outdoor events, golf tournaments, and every kind of event in-between.
- We’ve seen a variety of themes and decor and programs, so we can help you find the right feel for your event.
- We have access to amazing merchandise and memorabilia for your silent auctions and the best trips and experiences for your live auctions.
We have a full support team.
- With mobile bidding technology, your guest can bid from the palm of their hands, easily and conveniently.
- Our team provides the customer service and technical support.
- We are there for every step of the way, from the planning stages, to the live event, to post event recaps and preparing for the future.
- During your event, we have a support team on site to help with registration, help with bidding questions.
- We bring all our own equipment: the computers, power cords, personal wi-fi hotspot, phone charges and personal A/V equipment.
We utilize only fully trained, licensed auctioneers for our live auctions.
Each of our auctioneers:
- Are professional and licensed Auctioneers who understand the Texas Auctioneering laws as a benefit to your organization and your audience
- Are knowledgeable about how auctioneers, technology, and choosing the rights items are crucial in hosting a successful event
- Are entertaining and interact with donors and guests
- Are focused on your organization’s mission and the financial goals of your event
- Are familiar with the many fundraising methods utilized in events, including live and silent auction items, “fund a cause”, raffles, and more.