Because we have dedicated, professional Charity Auctioneers.
- Licensed (#16260) Professional Auctioneer* solely specializing in charities and non-profits
- A team of professional, licensed auctioneers
- Available for auctions throughout the great state of Texas
- Hosted more than 500 Charity Auctions, raising more than $40 Million so far
- Entertains while engaging the crowd during bidding
- Conscious of the fund-raising goals of each auction and organization
- Uses trained bid spotters/ ringmen to entice the bidding process
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of a successful auction: from planning to wrap-up
- Presents seminars nationally which provide successful insights into all aspects of benefit auctions.
A single-minded focus on hosting successful charity auctions.
- Dean participates in all phases of the event making suggestions and recommendations to ensure the success of current and future auctions.
- Dean makes a point to become knowledgeable about the goals and objectives of the organization as well as the nature and level of commitment of the particular audience.
- While focused and aware of the significance that a successful benefit auction can have on the financial viability of an organization, Dean never loses sight of the fact that a successful benefit auction is for the attendees. The atmosphere of the event must be about encouraging participation, showing appreciation, affirming the commitment to the organization, and enjoying the evening of entertainment and celebration.
TOOLS TO ASSIST YOU
*June 14, 2013, Texas Governor Rick Perry signed into law HB 3038 which regulates auctions in Texas regardless of the method of bid collection that is used. This further clarifies the law that makes it illegal to offer auction services, negotiate a contract or execute an auction contract without a license. The law went into effect July 5, 2013. This includes AUCTIONS IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, LIVE OR ONLINE.
OUR TEAM EFFECTIVE?
Details. From planning to execution, Dean McCurry and his support team are focused on every detail to make your event spectacular. The success is in the details.
From the first planning meeting, through the debrief meeting and preparing for next year, Dean McCurry and his team are with you every step of the way, leaving no detail behind. Dean and his team bring passion to the mission and purpose of your organization.
These are just a few of the details that our team will help assist you with:
- Structuring the event: ensuring proper scheduling and activities for the audience
- Bidding Technology: making the most of bidding service technology to make your silent auction a success
- Finding and Booking Entertainment: singers, bands, and celebrities; we can help you find the ones that will draw your crowd
- Presentation of Live Auction Items: we come with a PowerPoint Presentation, printouts, and advertisement, so your audience can make informed bids
- Securing Successful Auction Items: We are associated with some of the best sports memorabilia providers, custom jewelry designers, travel agents, and entertainment & excursion providers, all tailored to your expected participants
- Raffles: We bring a professional team of raffle personnel, trained to know the needs of your organization
- Event Planning: We offer complete event planning support services including decoration, recommended venues, catering, and entertainment based on the demographics, location, and budget of your event and its attendees.
- Planning for the Future: after your first event, you’ll be ready for more- debrief, organize, and prepare for the future
“Dean McCurry is an auctioneer who truly invests himself in your cause & works extremely hard to make your fundraising event a huge success… Dean is so engaging, very professional, and quite humorous too- he really knows how to work a room! I would absolutely recommend him for your next auction event.”