Iceland is a territory where nature manifests itself in all its might. In the land of Geysers, all 4 elements dramatically come into play, offering a unique adventure to the visitor, as whales sing in the sea and elves dance under the northern lights.
Here are some of the must do’s/sees during your 5-day trip:
- Witness the natural beauty of the Golden Circle.
- Enjoy the restoring hot waters of the Blue Lagoon.
- Explore amazing glaciers in a Super Jeep.
- Experience the magic of the Northern Lights.
- Go for a snorkeling adventure in Silfra
- … and much much more!!
This Iceland getaway is designed for groups of 4 who are willing to experience an amazing outdoor adventure while enjoying the hospitality of a fine Hotel accommodation in the capital, Reykjavik, where one can recover after a long day exploring.
Included in the package for 4:
- 5 Nights in 4-star Hotel
- 1 dinner at “Mar”, a fancy fresh fish restaurant
- Daily Breakfast Included
- Transportation to/from airport included
- Travel Specialist included
- Vacation for 4 (FOUR) people, but more can be added to the trip for additional cost
Tours / Activities:
From mid-April through October > 1 ”close-up” Whale Watching tour > 1 Puffin Express tour
From November to mid-April: > 1 Tour of the Northern Lights > 1 Glacier Tour